Members from A to Z
Hawaiian Pancakes with strawberries & bananas.
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 large banana-finely chopped
- 2 Tablespooons butter-melted
- 1 cup fresh strawberries-sliced
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
Whisk coconut milk, sugar and egg in a large bowl until combined. Gradually whisk in sifted flour until smooth. Stir in banana & strawberries.
Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, brush pan with a little of the melted butter. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into pan, cook, uncovered, until bubbles appear on surface of pancake. Turn pancake, cook until browned. Remove from pan, cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining butter and batter.Enjoy this breakfast topped with real maple syrup! :)